Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crazy in Vegas

Vegas has the jackpot on crazy people. Needless to say there have been a plethora of times that I have been walking to the bus stop and random crazy people will walk past you either singing to themselves, praising the lord for everyone to hear or cussing everyone out. For the most part it's best not to laugh just in case they pull out a shiv.

Anyways, yesterday I was just waiting for the Deuce when this old guy is walking down the sidewalk shouting at everyone. First he was yelling lots of praises and then he looks at the guy next to me and says, "You know what, God talks to me. . . and he says FUCK YOU!" I was trying so incredibly hard not to laugh I almost pissed myself. I feel bad for the mentally ill but how can you not see the humor in this. God isn't trying to save you today. He just wants to cuss you out. Classy Vegas, real classy.

No comments: